Yorktown Center is pleased to offer the following amenities:
- Complimentary Wheelchairs – Please call 630.849.3706 for a wheelchair
- Yorktown Center Gift Cards – Available for purchase in the Management Office, Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Complimentary Parking
- Complimentary WiFi
- Security Assistance
- Electric Car Charging Stations, located near Yorktown’s Main Entrance (by Von Maur) as well as near the Last Chance entrance
- Strollers—available for rental on the Upper Level near Arcade 2
- Children’s PLAY Area in Center Court
- United States Postal Office—located on the Upper Level near Arcade 2
- Multiple ATM locations
- Heart & Sole Walking Club sponsored by Humana
ANSWERS ON THE SPOT
What can we help you find? Does something need our attention? Interested in today’s deals or our upcoming events? Introducing Answers on the Spot, a new service provided by Yorktown Center.
PUBLIC SAFETY / LOST & FOUND
Yorktown Center’s Public Safety team is available for guest escorts to your vehicle, vehicle lock outs, medical assistance, and other needs that might arise during your shopping experience. Guests can reach the Public Safety team and Lost & Found by calling 630.849.3706.
CODE OF CONDUCT
YORKTOWN GIFT CARDS
Give the gift of shopping and give a Yorktown Center Gift Card! From Von Maur and Target to Billy Goat Tavern and The Capital Grille, Yorktown Center Gift Cards can be redeemed at over 120 stores and restaurants. Plus, when you purchase a Yorktown Center Gift Card, you’ll receive a complimentary VIP booklet loaded with discounts and special offers.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE