We’ve announced the 5 Winning Schools!!
$10,000 – Highland Elementary School
$4,000 – Henry Puffer Elementary School
$3,000 – Belle Aire Elementary School
$2,000 – Lester Elementary School
$1,000 – Fairmount Elementary School
- The School Bucks program is based on actual dollars spent by personal visits of family members, friends and supports of each participating school. This program is not a receipt drive.
- Store employees may not be used to collect receipts for participating schools.
- Receipts must be redeemed within 60 days of purchase date.
- Receipts will be collected from August 1, 2017 until May 1, 2018.
- Receipts dated prior to August 1, 2017 will not be accepted.
- Receipts for returned merchandise will not be accepted.
- Schools’ end-of-year receipt totals (excludes bonus points) must be at least $2,000 on May 1, 2018 to qualify for a monetary prize.
- Schools in violation of program rules may be subject to removal from the School Bucks program.
One of last year’s winning schools is using its prize to build a new inclusive playground, providing accessible equipment to children of all abilities and developmental levels!
“We are so excited to use this funding to improve our school!” – Carin Novak, Lester Elementary School Principal